了如指掌 liǎo rú zhí zhǎng
了如指掌的意思和解释:
形容对事物了解得非常清楚,象把东西放在手掌里给人家看一样。了如指掌的出处
《论语·八佾》:“或问禘之说。子曰:‘不知也;知其说者之于天下也,其如示诸斯乎!’指其掌。”何晏集解引包咸曰:“孔子谓或人言知禘礼之说者,于天下之事,如指示掌中之物,言其易了。”了如指掌的例子
只这一相形之下,美丑高低,便~了。(闻一多《冬夜评论》)了如指掌造句
朋友对互相间的优缺点了如指掌。
Friends know well each other's strength and weaknesses.
我祈祷,却对你的罪行了如指掌。
I can pray but I know you commit a sin.
设计师对时装的最新款式了如指掌。
The designer is hip to the latest fashion.
她对我所有的秘密了如指掌。
She knows all of my secrets.
司机对这条路的一弯一拐,了如指掌。
The driver knew the ins and outs of the road.
玛丽对这附近的事情(情况)了如指掌…
Mary knows all the comings and goings in the neighborhood.
我对这个行业了如指掌。
I know this industry inside out.
她对整个答案了如指掌。
She had the whole answer at her fingertips.
约翰尼对他那辆丰田车的各个部件了如指掌。
Johnny knows the parts of his Toyota inside out.
我知道他很可能会干什么——我对他了如指掌。
I know what he'll probably do—I can read him like a book.
如果有人认为对你了如指掌了,那他将大跌眼镜!
If anyone thinks he or she has you all figured out, that person will be surprised!
他讲话生动有趣,更重要的是,他对课题了如指掌。
He's an interesting speaker, and, what is more important, he knows his subject thoroughly.
这样的事没有发生,原因是蜘蛛对自己的网子了如指掌。
The reason this doesn?t happen is that the spider is at home in his own web.
作为消费者,我们对于各种形式的视频系统都已经了如指掌。
As consumers, we're intimately familiar with video systems in many embodiments.
你可能会对网站中的细微差别了如指掌,但是很多访问者并不知道。
You might understand your site's nuances, but most visitors will just find them annoying.
当你对一个人了如指掌时,却在某个时刻让你觉得其实你并不了解他。
When you feel know nothing about a person you thought you knew everything about.
好消息是对我们体制了如指掌的人正团结为我们的“改变”事业所奋斗。
The good news is that people who know the system best are rallying to the cause of change.
今天到教堂来的人中有好多人,对我刚才所说的宗教信仰危机了如指掌。
There are those of you in church today, who know exactly the crisis of faith I describe.
其他的一些军官不愿意同对自己底细了如指掌的敌人作战,也步了他后尘。
Rather than face an enemy that knew their every tactic, several other officers followed his path.
他是一个了不起的老式政客,对乡村地区所有的热衷政治的人都了如指掌。
He was a great old-fashioned politician who knew all the players in the rural areas like the back of his hand.
然而,如果确实能对战场情况了如指掌,那么也许你就不需要一支预备队。
But if you really have a much better understanding of what is occurring on the battlefield, then perhaps you don't need a reserve force.
首先,通过大众传媒,我们对世界风云变幻了如指掌,否则我们就会一无所知。
First, mass media keep us well informed of the happenings of the world which would otherwise remain unknown.
一个人对他的工作应该是怎样仅仅是有点概念,而另一个却对这份工作了如指掌。
One had a little conception of what the work should be, and the other had a big conception of it.
确实,有一点至少是错不了的,那就是他很聪明,见多识广,对世界几乎了如指掌。
There was no mistake at least about his being intelligent and cultivated and knowing almost everything in the world.
奶奶对我中学时同学们的情况一直了如指掌,我所得到的关于他们的信息都是从她那里获得的。
My grandmother keeps track of all of my middle school classmates, I get everything I know about them from her.
没有谁能够对未来了如指掌,未来并不是靠算命先生那张嘴说出来的,而是要靠你自己创造出来的。
No one can be sure about his future. Future is not what fortune teller tells you. It is created by yourself.
专业的代购员只会花你购物的一小部分时间,因为货单是按货架排列的,而且他们对到哪儿找货物了如指掌。
The professional shopper takes a fraction of the time you would take because the list is ordered by aisle and the shopper knows exactly what to get.
他生长在查尔斯顿,熟悉海港附近卡罗来纳海岸的每一个小港小湾、沙洲和岸礁,同时对威尔明顿周围的水域也了如指掌。
Reared in Charleston, he knew every inlet, creek, shoal and rock of the Carolina coast near that port, and he was equally at home in the waters around Wilmington .
其他的一些团体可能还停留在随即按门铃的阶段,工会就已经知道了成员的确切住址,对每个成员的关心问题也是了如指掌。
And whereas other groups sometimes ring doorbells at random, unions know where their members live and have a good idea what each one cares about.
了如指掌造句相关