过河拆桥造句_过河拆桥中英文解释和造句

过河拆桥  guò hé chāi qiáo

过河拆桥的意思和解释:

自己过了河,便把桥拆掉。比喻达到目的后,就把帮助过自己的人一脚踢开。

过河拆桥的出处

元·康进之《李逵负棘》第三折:“你休得顺水推船,偏不许我过河拆桥。”

过河拆桥的例子

祥子受了那么多的累,~,老头子翻脸不认人,他们替祥子不平。(老舍《骆驼祥子》十四)

过河拆桥造句

  • 不要过河拆桥,你可能要再使用它。
    Don't burn bridges you may have to cross again.

  • 当危险过去后,就把上帝忘了。过河拆桥
    The danger past and God forgotten.

  • 过河拆桥,他妈的婊子。
    Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch .

  • 过河拆桥是一个全家人都会喜爱的简单策略游戏。
    Dragon Delta is a simple tactical game, that the whole family can enjoy.

  • 不要污染你曾经喝过的泉水。--不要过河拆桥
    Never cast dirt into that fountain of which thou hast sometime drunk.

  • 过河拆桥的做人处事,将会影响到你的事业前途。
    To burn your bridges will jeopardize your future career.

  • 他肯定要被踢开的;你那个老板啊,向来是过河拆桥的。
    He will inevitably get kicked out ; that boss of yours would not let anyone outlive his usefulness.

  • 饮水之源莫污染。休将恩德报以怨。不要过河拆桥
    Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

  • 这是书上最老套的说法了:不要过河拆桥,给自己留条后路。
    It's the oldest saying in the book: Don't burn bridges.

  • 饮水之源莫污染。(休将恩德报以怨。)(不要过河拆桥。)
    Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

  • 大家都讲那个带自己过河的好话,其实意思就是不能过河拆桥
    Well, I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

  • 再有就是过河拆桥的供货商,其中一个供货商居然封锁了他公司的大门。
    Then there were skittish suppliers, one of whom blockaded his firm's entrance.

  • 西方国家的后盾只是给你过河的毒木,毒性很强,过河拆桥你明白吗?
    Western nation's backing is only the poisonous wooden bridge which crosses river to you, the toxicity is very strong, dismantles the bridge after crossing you to understand?

  • 当听到我们过河拆桥的指责时我感到痛苦。我从不认为我欺骗了任何人。
    I am pained by the allegations that we engage in use and throw.   I never think that I have cheated anyone.

  • 操奈楚丽,我给她我的信任,她却在我背后捅刀子,过河拆桥,他妈的婊子!
    Fuck Naturelle Riviera. I gave her my trust, and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. fucking fuck.

  • 他说,美国人需要的是一位带领他们共同奋斗的总统,而不是过河拆桥之辈。
    Americans would rather their president reminded them of someone they work with, he says, not the guy who laid them off.

  • 您打败了国王并挤走了吉里贾·普拉萨德·柯伊拉腊。您感到您已经掌握了过河拆桥的本领吗?
    You have defeated the King and elbowed out Girija Prasad Koirala. Do you feel that you have mastered the policy of use and throw?

  • 他也就不可能成为第一个这样的革命领袖,踩着别人的肩膀爬上很高的地位,然后一脚把人家踢开。(过河拆桥,背后抽梯子。
    He would not have been the first revolutionary leader to kick down the ladder by which he had risen to exalted heights.

  • 过河拆桥造句相关


    互文式成语无一例外都是并列结构,其前后两个部分的结构形式是完全相同的。这一点在本文第一部分已有具体论述和大量例示。比如,“莺歌燕舞”、“摧枯拉朽”、“远见卓识”等等。结构相同,两相对称,这是互文式成语在形式上的最基本的要求。