袖手旁观 xiù shǒu páng guān
袖手旁观的意思和解释:
把手笼在袖子里,在一旁观看。比喻置身事外,既不过问,也不协助别人。袖手旁观的出处
唐·韩愈《祭柳子厚文》:“不善为斫,血指汗颜,巧匠旁观,缩手袖间。”宋·苏轼《朝辞赴定州论事状》:“奕棋者胜负之形,虽国工有所不尽,而袖手旁观者常尽之。”袖手旁观的例子
荪老三的事就和我自己的事一样,我不能~。(茅盾《子夜》四)袖手旁观造句
当他受伤时,你怎么能袖手旁观呢?
How could you stand by when he was injured?
你怎么对这样残酷的行为袖手旁观呢?
How can you stand by and see such cruelty?
我发誓面对强暴将袖手旁观。
I will not be brave against the strong.
他遭人袭击时,路人只在一边袖手旁观。
Passers-by simply looked on as he was attacked.
看着他无辜受到指控,你怎能袖手旁观?
He would not stand by and let democracy be undermined.
对这种残酷的事情,你怎么能袖手旁观呢?
How can you stand by and allow such cruelty?
当世界上其它地区的人们还在袖手旁观时。
With the rest of the world watching by the sidelines.
当我能减轻那么多痛苦时,我不能袖手旁观。
I can't let them suffer when I can alleviate so much pain.
真正的朋友不会在你有困难的时候袖手旁观。
A true friend will not stand by and watch when you are in trouble.
我们不能袖手旁观,眼睁睁看着盟军遭到进攻。
We cannot stand by and watch while our allies are attacked.
即使你最信任依赖的人,他们也只能袖手旁观。
Even if you rely on most trusted people, they can only stand idly by.
当人们损害国家财产时,我们决不能袖手旁观。
We must not stand by with folded arms when people damage state property.
当你听到这样的故事时,你是不能够袖手旁观的。
When you hear this story, you can not stand idly by the.
你们干嘛都站在一边袖手旁观?为什么不帮忙呢?
What are you doing, Phil? Why are you in and out so frequently?
机器人不得伤害人,也不得见人受到伤害而袖手旁观;
A robot must not injure human beings or allow them to be injured.
当你们的盟友受到攻击之时,你们又怎能袖手旁观呢?
How can you stand by and watch while your allies are attacked?
告诉我为什麽?(为什麽?为什麽我们只是袖手旁观?
Tell me why?( why? why do we stand and stare?
他们想帮助筹集资金抗击艾滋病,他们不能袖手旁观。
They want to help raise money to fight AIDS, they can't sit on their hands.
现在我在局外冷眼看清了这一切,再次对自己袖手旁观。
I'm on the outside looking in. I turned my back on myself again.
宙斯:是你背叛了我。当奥林匹斯受到威胁之时我能袖手旁观吗?!
Zeus : It is you who would betray me! Am I to stand idly by while Olympus is threatened! ?
如果他们感到我受到了不应有的待遇,他们定会在此次选举中袖手旁观。
If they felt I had been treated badly they might decide to sit out the election.
但是袖手旁观坐视敌人取得胜利,似乎是最下策(×一切方针中最糟的)。
But to stand idly by and see the enemy win a victory seems the worst of all courses.
刚开始,当他们开始迫害共产党员时,我袖手旁观,因为我不是共产党员;
First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.
如果好人袖手旁观,还真有可能让不明真相的人们扑灭医学进步中珍贵的火种。
If good people do nothing there is a real possibility that an uninformed citizenry will extinguish the precious embers of medical progress.
出于时间及个人知识缺陷的逼迫,我们能做的,仅仅是一种无助的呐喊及拭目以待的袖手旁观。
Out of time and personal knowledge of the defect force, we can do, not just a cry of the stand idly by and wait and see.
一些人喜欢说空话,但拒绝事实在在的做事。我认为我门不应该只是袖手旁观,评论或指责他人。
Some people like to give empty talks but refuse to do real work . From my point of view , we should not stand by and just comment or direct others .
尽管散户投资者对本轮反弹袖手旁观,但短线客看来正在重返市场,其中也包括一些当天买进卖出的投资者。
Even as mom-and-pop investors sit out the rally, short-term players -- including some classic individual day traders -- appear to be making a comeback.
后羿美丽的妻子嫦娥对他的暴行再也不能袖手旁观,于是她偷走了后羿的长生不老药,飞到月亮上逃避后羿的狂怒。
Chang-Er, his beautiful wife, could no longer stand by and watch him abuse his power so she stole his Elixir and fled to the moon to escape his angry wrath.
1929年这些国家盲目地作出了反应。先走全力支撑自己的国防事业,随后当需求的势头减退时,它们又无所作为地袖手旁观。
The nations reacted blindly in 1929, shoring up their national defences and then standing by helpless as the tide of demand ebbed away.
如果在上主你的天主赐给你的地内的一座城里,在你中间有了一个穷人,又是你的兄弟,对这穷苦的兄弟,你不可心硬,不可袖手旁观。
If there is anybody poor among your brothers, who lives in your cities in the land that Yahweh gives you, do not harden your heart or close your hand.
袖手旁观造句相关