一塌糊涂 yī tā hú tú
一塌糊涂的意思和解释:
形容混乱或败坏到了不可收拾的程度。一塌糊涂的出处
一塌糊涂的例子
新开设的中学,更是~,笑话百出。(郭沫若《革命春秋·学生时代》)一塌糊涂造句
我弄得一塌糊涂,请接受我的道歉。
Please accept my apologies for making such a mess.
靴子粘满泥浆,脏得一塌糊涂。
The boots were all smeared with mud.
他最后的那部影片一塌糊涂。
His last movie was a real turkey .
但广义货币的增长一塌糊涂。
But the growth of broad money has collapsed.
孩子们把房间高的一塌糊涂。
The children made a mess in the room.
汽车猛撞在一堵墙上,给撞得一塌糊涂。
The car ploughed into a wall and was completely damaged.
我能说好英语,但考起试来却一塌糊涂。
I speak english well , but get mixed up on exams.
聚会后房间脏得一塌糊涂。
The room was a mess after the party.
我的考试简直是一塌糊涂。
My exam was a disaster.
旅行社把我们假日的安排搞得一塌糊涂。
The travel agent completely cocked up the arrangements for our holiday.
他看上去脸色苍白,一身衣服弄得一塌糊涂。
He looked pale and his clothes were in a frightful state.
他把事搞得一塌糊涂。
He makes a mess of things.
炉子上搞得一塌糊涂。
The stove is a mess now.
和约翰尼过了三年,我现在他妈的真实一塌糊涂。
After three years with Johnny, I was completely fucked up.
别人为他的利益所作的安排,都给他弄得一塌糊涂。
He marred any plans which might be arranged for his benefit.
像不像我的心,痛得一塌糊涂,残余的情绪要我如何整理。
Like my heart, pain mess, the remnants of my emotions want to organize.
“我看这个地方真是一塌糊涂呢,”珍妮曾在一处地方这么说。
"It all seems such a mess to me, " Jennie had said at one place.
他还是一个孤独的前夫,与三个风格迥异的女人的婚姻都被他搞得一塌糊涂。
He is the lonely ex-husband of three very different women with whom he has made a mess of marriage.
一切都一无是处,感觉一塌糊涂,好像你真的糟糕透顶了,每个想法也让你痛苦万分。
Nothing sounds good, nothing feels good, it seems as it you are suffocating, and each thought is equally painful.
发动政变者的失败是因为过渡政府的官僚机构及其任命的退役军人吧国家治理得一塌糊涂。
The coup makers failed because the interim government of bureaucrats and retired soldiers they appointed did a rotten job.
第一个学期下来,我的口语四声仍旧一塌糊涂,磁带里的汉语对话始终只听得一阵哇啦哇啦。
Coming through the first semester, my four tone oral Chinese remained awful, the dialog I heard from the tape remained gibbering.
第一个学期下来,我的口语四声仍旧一塌糊涂,磁带里的汉语对话始终只听得一阵哇啦哇啦。
After the first semester, the four tones in oral Chinese for me is still a mess, and the dialogue from the cassette in nothing but noise.
我把自己累得筋疲力尽,父亲突然辞世,而我和工作同事以及我所爱的人们的关系也一塌糊涂。
I'd worked myself into exhaustion, my father died suddenly, and my relationships with my work colleagues and loved ones were turmoil.
你可以把俱乐部经营得一塌糊涂甚至从财务上毁灭它,但是只要有球迷的支持,它就一定会东山再起。
You can run the club into the ground and kill it financially, but it will rise again if the fans want it to.
美国的卫生保障系统中成本控制做的一塌糊涂,极度依赖与整体的经济状况,尤其是那些最新的和非常脆弱的公司。
America's health-care system is bad at controlling costs, imposing a heavy burden on the whole economy, particularly the newest and most fragile firms.
商人经常迟到,不得不推迟完成他们的工作,比平常更罗嗦,做的一塌糊涂,打破东西,破坏他们自己的工作,压力很重。
Tradesmen frequently arrive late, have to be pushed to accomplish their work, make far more noise than necessary, make a terrible mess, break something else, botch their job, and overcharge.
他们看起来时尚又世故。他们软弱也容易受伤。他们好像被宠得一塌糊涂,承受不了什么压力。他们就是所谓的“草莓族”。
They look chic and sophisticated. They are soft and get hurt easily. They seem unbearably spoilt and can't take much pressure. They are the so-called "Strawberry Generation".
“我们给予宝宝的不仅是爱,更是一种责任。不能爱得“一塌糊涂”,而是用正确、科学的方式为宝宝的幸福人生打下基础。”
We give children not only love but also responsibility. We must use the correct and scientific way to set a happy lifetime base for them.
我住在那边的房子�(离公墓大概100英尺),每天晚上都会有高中的小混混来这喝酒,把这弄得一塌糊涂,这个时候就会有怪事发生了。
I live in that house over there (about 100 feet from the cemetery), and every night that those high school punks come and drink and make their mess, weird things begin to happen.
一塌糊涂造句相关