夸夸其谈造句_夸夸其谈中英文解释和造句

夸夸其谈  kuā kuā qí tán

夸夸其谈的意思和解释:

形容说话浮夸不切实际。

夸夸其谈的出处

夸夸其谈的例子

脚踏实地地工作,不要~。

夸夸其谈造句


  • 我们不喜欢那种夸夸其谈, 不干实事的人。
    We dislike those who talk big and do nothing.


  • 他老是夸夸其谈, 我们不能相信他。
    We cannot believe him because he used to draw the long bow.

  • 天哪,那个家伙又在夸夸其谈了!
    Gosh , that guy is sounding off again!

  • 夸夸其谈之人总是行动最少之人。
    The greatest talkers are always the least doers.

  • 我不喜欢夸夸其谈的演讲者。
    I dislike lecturers who mouth their speeches .

  • 夸夸其谈的货币政策决不会取得效果。
    Making monetary policy by megaphone never leads to good results.

  • 把这一点讲清楚。不要只是夸夸其谈
    Get to the point . Not just blah blah blah.

  • 他老是夸夸其谈,丝毫没有实质性内容…
    He always talked big, but never amounted to anything.

  • 夸夸其谈的人是大骗子。
    A great talker is a great liar.

  • 你是个只会夸夸其谈的学究,亲爱的伙计。
    You are a pedant, my dear fellow.

  • 亨利说,法律“不是夸夸其谈,而是巷战”。
    The law is "not an exercise in metaphysics", says Henry, "but an alley fight".

  • 你能理解他那长篇大论夸夸其谈的讲话的意义么?
    Can you make out the meaning of his long-winded harangue?

  • 他不是一个狂妄自大,夸夸其谈,浅薄圆滑的人。
    He wasn't a man of easy assurance, who chatted and gossiped with the fluency of a superficial nature.

  • 他不是一个狂妄自大,夸夸其谈,浅薄圆滑的人。
    He is a man given to grand gestures and pretentious statements.

  • 俄罗斯和中国都不愿见金先生对他的核弹夸夸其谈
    Neither Russia nor China is happy to see Mr Kim flaunt his bombs.

  • 我们经常夸夸其谈,不愿付出爱心,善于编织谎言。
    We talk too much, love too little and lie too often.

  • 我们常常夸夸其谈,却很少付出,且常常心中充满了仇恨。
    We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

  • 很多股民却迷信那些夸夸其谈每周都能买到涨停板的股评家。
    Many stock investors who are superstitious rhetoric can buy a weekly limit of the board Guping Jia.

  • 他又来这一套了,夸夸其谈,像往常一样谈来谈去都是废话。
    There he goes, blah blah blah, talking nonsense as usual.

  • 多数学生喜欢夸夸其谈,因为他们认为这样会引起教授们的注意。
    Most students liked to talk a lot because they thought it would impress the professors.

  • 下次我将放弃瓶子,和密室,给出一篇直接的讨论而不是夸夸其谈
    Next time, I will drop that veil, step out of the cold analysis chamber and give not only an overview but also some straight talk.

  • 你常常听到某些公司夸夸其谈团队合作的重要性,但是事实却不尽然。
    You hear all the platitudes about teamwork but teams also talk out of both sides of their mouths.

  • 别过分自信和粗心。你的境遇或许立刻改变,你的夸夸其谈马上就暴光了哦。
    Do not be over-confident and careless. Your circumstances may change quickly and the emptiness of your bragging will be exposed.

  • 他有时夸夸其谈,象诺曼人那样目空一切地大讲凯尔特人的未开化。(马可勒)。
    He sometimes . . . in his rants, talked with Norman haughtiness of the Celtic barbarians. (Macaulay).

  • 他们陷入在口头上夸夸其谈,在感情上矫柔造作的泥潭之中(威廉·哈兹里特)。
    They flounder about between fustian in expression, and bathos in sentiment(William Hazlitt.

  • 一个爱夸夸其谈的葡萄牙议员慷慨激昂维护小百姓一年只有一个晚上能痛快玩玩的权利。
    A bombastic Portuguese legislator gave an impassioned plea for the right of little people to have their fun just one night a year.

  • 多数的志愿者投身的计算业项目都能吸引成千上万的人们,而达到此目的实际上无需做广告,而无需夸夸其谈
    Most volunteer-computing projects can draw on tens of thousands of people with practically no advertising, relying on word of mouth.

  • 不是空话连篇,言之无物;不是无的放矢,不看对象;也不是自以为是,夸夸其谈;而是要照着列宁那样地去做。
    That is, we must do as Lenin did and not fill endless pages with verbiage, or shoot at random without considering the audience, or become self-opinionated and bombastic.

  • 什么--你觉得英国片也经常夸夸其谈地说时装、礼貌、社会风尚,可是却没有什么行动嗨,那你是不是只爱看武打片。
    LL: Sorry, but I think British movies are the same as French movies. The characters rattle on about fashion, manners, and society and don't really do anything.

  • 第二,虽然财政部长夸夸其谈,大唱赞歌,说什么美元的优势符合美国人民的利益,可是谁都知道那些决策者暗地想美元下滑。
    The second was that he repeated a vacuous mantra about a strong dollar being in America's interests, even as everyone knew policymakers quietly welcomed its slide.

  • 夸夸其谈造句相关


    提醒同学们的是,造句要自己脑筋,不要抄书上现成的句子,英汉互译网只是为大家提供参考,大家要学会举一反三