既来之,则安之 jì lái zhī,zé ān zhī
既来之,则安之的意思和解释:
原意是既然把他们招抚来,就要把他们安顿下来。后指既然来了,就要在这里安下必来。既来之,则安之的出处
《论语·季氏》:“夫如是,故远人不服,则修文德以来之。既来之,则安之。”既来之,则安之的例子
但~,姑且住下再说。(清·吴趼人《二十年目睹之怪现状》第一0二回)既来之,则安之造句
既来之,则安之;既到桥头,就跨过去。
Let's cross the bridge when we come to it.
既到桥头,就走过去。(既来之,则安之。)
Let's cross the bridge when we come to it.
到了桥头就过桥。/船到桥头自然直。/既来之,则安之。
Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
既来之则安之,你最好也入乡随俗,好好把握机会练习英语。
When in Rome,do as the Romans do and take the chance to practice your English skills.
即使有着这些才能,你仍旧有着“既来之,则安之*”的态度。
Even with all this talent,you have an "easy come,easy go" attitude. You aren'
即使有着这些才能,你仍旧有着“既来之,则安之*”的态度。
Even with all this talent,you have an "easy come,easy go" attitude.
不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。既来之,则安之。美德远远胜过美貌。
No cross,no crown. 66. Take things as they come. 66. Virtue is fairer far than beauty.
你既然来了,(最好)就呆着(或住下)吧。(既来之,则安之。)
Now (that) you are here you'd better stay.
可是一个人的力量又太渺小,只能用“既来之,则安之”的方法解决。
However,my power alone is unable to take this,so "take things as they come" appears to be the only way to settle the issue. Let it be.
既来之则安之,以前看小说的时候不就幻想可以穿越吗,这下终于遂愿了。
Luckily,he did not lose heart,and thought he would be able to succeed with some stubbornness.
在一个言语不同的国度,我真的很不习惯,但是我习惯了。既来之,则安之吧?
In a different country,people are speaking different language,I felt so weird,but I'm use to it now.
生活中有许多的无奈,我们无力也无法改变,既来之,则安之。岁月又把我们的锐气和棱角磨平,可怕的事情发生了,我们连要改变的想法也消失了。
There are a lot of things we can't and have no ability to change,but the most terrible thing is we even don't want to change anymore.
既来之,则安之造句相关