见机行事 jiàn jī xíng shì
见机行事的意思和解释:
看具体情况灵活办事。见机行事的出处
《易·系辞下》:“君子见几而作,不俟终日。”见机行事的例子
你去~,得回再回方好。(清·曹雪芹《红楼梦》第九十八回)见机行事造句
指挥官不在场,我主动见机行事。
In the absence of my commanding officer, I acted on my own initiative.
打铁趁热。见机行事。 把握时机。
Strike while the iron is hot.
目标导向的人不喜欢见机行事。
A goal-oriented person does not like to play by ear .
指挥官不在场, 我主动见机行事。
In the absence of my commanding officer, I acted on my own initiative.
总之,聪明的你见机行事吧!
In short, you are taking smart!
必须抓住机会,见机行事才能创造佳绩。
Opportunity must be seized and acted upon in order to have value.
我所能做的就是见机行事。
All i can do is to play it by ear .
我所能做的就是见机行事!
All I can do is to play it by ear!
他是一个能见机行事的人。
He is a man who knows the time of day.
趁热打铁(见机行事)。
Strike the iron while it is hot .
见机行事。称热打铁。
Strike while the iron is hot.
玩耳朵。见机行事。
Play it by ear.
你既然不会这门语言,我只能建议你见机行事。
Since you don't know the language I can only suggest that you follow your nose .
既然你不懂这门语言,我只能建议你见机行事了。
Since you don't know the language, I can only suggest that you follow your nose.
我们现在不能计划几天后的面试,得见机行事才行。
We can't plan for today's interview. Let's just go and play it by ear.
你的意思是我们见机行事?太好了,我们先做什么?
You mean we play it by ear? Great, what we do first?
我一点不知道他们将会说些什么,所以我只好见机行事。
I hae no idea what they're going to say, so I'll hae to play it by ear.
对于这次谈判会我还没有特定的计划,看来只能见机行事了。
I don't have any plan for my negotiation meeting now, I will play it by ear.
我真的不知道旅程中会发生什么事。我想我们得见机行事吧。
I really don't know what will happen during our trip. I guess we'll have to play it by ear.
我们不知怎么做,所以必须见机行事。(非“玩弄起耳朵来”)
We don't know what to do now, so we must play by ear.
然而只有机会并不能成功,而必须抓住机会,见机行事,创造佳绩。
Yet opportunity alone is not enough to create success. Opportunity must be seizedacted upon in order to have value.
然而只有机会并不能获得成功,而必须机会,见机行事,创造佳绩。
Yet opportunity alone is not enough to create success. Opportunity must be seized and acted upon in order to have value.
珍妮佛:我们到了海滩可以见机行事,如果是个豔阳天,再去找把伞。
Jennifer: We can play it by ear when we get to the beach. If it's a bright day, we'll get the umbrella.
这样的转变,回到文章开头的话题,到底是算见机行事呢还是见风使舵呢?
Such changes, and return to the topic at the beginning of the article, whether it be acting or wind?
采取什麽方式来抵抗,则要根据你们所处的具体情况而定,也要见机行事。
What kind of resistance you had better make you must decide by the circumstances that surround you, and according to the suggestion of expediency.
不过在我看来,外国人好像不太喜欢接受别人的帮助,那么我们就要见机行事。
However, in my view, it did not seem like foreigners to accept other people's help, we will have to expediency.
你在他们二人之间周旋,见机行事,挑拨离间。设法让吕布杀掉董卓,以保住汉朝江山。
You will seek opportunities to sow discord Between them and make Lu kill Dong. In this way we can preserve the Han Dynasty.
事情往往是这样的,就使他的妻子不得不低声下气,见机行事,一心只想避免一问三不响。
As such things are inclined to do, and gave to his wife's mind its subdued and tactful turn, anxious to avoid taciturn replies.
“某种程度上你得见机行事,”达霍塔说,“幸亏我们还养了大象,大熊猫不喜欢的,大象正好喜欢。”
"You have to kind of play it by ear, " Daujotas said. "It's a good thing we have elephants. What pandas don't like, elephants like.
生活中必须见机行事,时而用软的一手,时而用硬的一手,有时则要当机立断,干净利索,豁出去干一下。
In life we must use our discretion to do things either with a soft hand or an iron handmake a prompt decision and go ahead regardless of everything.
见机行事造句相关